Am I Alone

I spent the first 19 years of my life basically alone. Sure I had a "father" who happened to beat me almost daily. I have a mother still do who because of the abuse of her no good husband doesn't know the proper way to show emotion or even tell you that she loves you. I have a sister who for the lack of a better description is a bitch. I had a brother who was my best friend and made me feel not so alone. He died of a drug overdose when I was 16 my brother and best friend all at one time wiped out. The next 3 years I walked around alone not caring about anything or anyone. I quit eating lost a bunch of weight I felt terrible. Then 8 months ago I found someone. It was the best day of my life. The last 8 months I have never been happier but all the sudden Im feeling alone again. I don't know why I just am. Am I alone again I sure hope not. You see you can't be alone unless you have nobody. I got somebody but they say their alone so I must be too.
0 Responses