5 Favorite Quotes From A Film Or Song

1. "Now I can be a good guy,or I can be one real mean sum-bitch"
"What we have here is....failure to communicate" (2 quotes from Cool Hand Luke)

2."Fill your hand you son of a bitch" (Rooster Cogburn)

3."I wont be wronged,I wont be insulted,and I wont be laid a hand on. I dont do those things to other people and I require the same from them"(The Shootist)

4."Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird"(To Kill a Mockingbird)

5.I know your life
On earth was troubled
And only you could know the pain
You weren't afraid to face the devil
You were no stranger to the rain

(Go Rest High On That Mountain)Vince Gill

Sorry I forgot to tell you the rules. You have to list 5 of your favorite quotes from either a movie, song or book. Thanx ELMO for pointing it out to me about the rules.

I tag Martin, Adam and Elmo

0 Responses