I See You

One little thing yall may not know about me Im a big stat counter freak. I love lookin at it and seeing where all the people that come to my blog are from. I even match ips using halo scan and the stat counter together when someone comments. I like knowing when my blogger friends are lookin in on me. I notice a lot of times Ill see the same ip from people who I know stop by over and over but dont comment. Ryan's is the same way. Were both happy that you like our blogs and visit several time a day. I wish you would leave a comment every now and then say hi or go fuck yourself anything just so we know your reading. I reckon the pics dont lie you dont have any balls. I do thats why Im writing this post. No I aint mad but would it kill ya just to take the time to say hi.
0 Responses