My Baby's Dream

In case any of you didn't know one of Ryan's things to do before he dies is to meet Brian Vickers his favorite Nascar driver. Well he can check that off his list he's gonna meet him Sunday. He's to happy for words and Im happy for him. I just wish I could be there to see his face when he meets him. I was gonna go but this damn cold of mine is hanging on and I just don't feel like driving the long trip down there. So these pics Im posting today is for Ryan and so everyone else can see how cute Brian is.

Im sorry Spencer I didn't get back with your song test you gave me yesterday when we were chatting. I figured it out after a while. The line was The little money from the crops he raised Barely paid the bills we made. That would be the song Patches by George Jones. Now here's your test for today.There's a gonna be some changes made. Good Luck!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses