HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!! HAPPY!!!

I am so happy I can't put it into words. Christmas came early for me this year. I got a package from Ryan yesterday and I thought I would share with you what all I got. First was his little note which I love,his writing is so cute. Then my teddy bear,his name is Wyan. His name is a long story and my little secret. He's got Ryan's favorite cologne on so when I sleep with him I can always be reminded of Ryan not that I need any help. The Kasey Kahne watch Ryan bought for me but the little white car is a collectors item and Kasey sent him 2 of them so he gave me one. The bigger blue car Ryan wanted me to have cause it's his favorite driver. He also sent me a bottle of his favorite cologne Mesmerize so we can smell like each other. I got a few other things I can't mention other than to say their special and mean the world to me as did all the things he sent. I hope nobody thinks it's childish me getting a teddy bear and cars. Their special to me and I will cherish them alway. Thanks babe for making my day so special yesterday. Your the best and I love you with all my heart.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses