Christmas in Atlanta




Christmas in my house is one of the happiest times of the year. I guess it is in most peoples homes. In mine my Mom bakes something everyday she bakes cookies, brownies, cakes and pies if I'm not careful I might put on 10 pounds. We as a family help with the tree we don't sing Christmas carols but we all do help.

Christmas growing up was fun seems it's always the same every year and I look forward to it every year. I guess since I am 18 now I look back and see how happy my Mom & Dad made me during this time of year. They always try to make sure I had what I ask for. Sometimes I went a little over board with asking but they always seem to come through.

One year we didn't have Christmas and it was my choice. I had something bad happen to me that I have never spoken about on here and I never will. Only a few people know about it and I know they won't say anything. I just remember my Mom asking me what I want for Christmas that year and I said can we just pass Christmas this year and she said if that is what you want baby then yes we can.

I stayed in my room for a few months and thought about everything and decided I had to go on. I wish now I would have had it but they made up for it the next year. Then as most of you know from my old blog my Dad did something bad and I found out I had a Brother and a Sister. So this Christmas is real special to me I can enjoy it with them and I am very happy to have them in my life.

I always have the same Christmas wishes every year and this year is no different. I wish peace on earth forever. I wish all the hungry children have food on Christmas Day and all year. I wish to have the same rights as other Americans. That's a few of my Christmas wishes and I know it's not much to ask for. It only takes people to make them happen I am willing to do what I can to make them happen are you?

Sending Christmas Wishes from Atlanta.
0 Responses