Growing up Ryan

As much as some people want to believe I'm not real and in this New Year I don't give a fuck what people think anymore just wanted that for the record. I want to write a little about me growing up. Some you that have follow me from my old blog might remember me talking about growing up and being born to soon. I had and still have some health issues I deal with them everyday. The biggest for me is being a diabetic I have been since I was 6 years old and I get tired of it to be honest.

Having to check my sugar 3 times a day taking meds and insulin if I don't take care of myself. I really get sick of it. Having Mom waking me up on the weekends just to check my sugar and taking my meds. Sometimes I get really mad at her for waking me up but I know she's only doing it because she cares. Then I have my friends that know and if I spend the night with them they make sure I also make sure I check and take my meds. At first when I was younger I tried to hide from them I thought they would make fun of me. Then they found out and they gather around me and gave me support like friends do. It did make me feel better.

I have other health problems that I really don't want to talk about on here. The thing is when I get a cold or the flu it takes me forever to get rid of it. My immune system is not a 100% so it takes me forever to kick a cold. Like now I think I have been fighting this one for a month now. Well enough on me how was everyone New Years? Did anyone wake up sick the next day? I was a good boy and didn't drink anything. I sure hope all my peeps were good and nobody ended up in jail or waking up to God only knows what. This is going to be a good year for us all I can just tell it. I am going to leave all the old stuff from last year where it belongs in the past.

Later from Atlanta.

Today in Atlanta kinda speaks for it's self.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses