I Lost It

This has been a crazy week like a roller coast ride. I started out the week just fine and in a happy mood then yesterday I got hit with a brick or something. I don't know I'll move past it and work on the happy things that are ahead of me. I have been having troubles this week with my blood sugar I think it's on the same roller coast ride I can't get it under control. My ears some way I can't stand to have my hearing aids in but can't stand not having them in cause I cant hear. My ears have been itching so much it's drive me crazy.

I know a few of you have ask me to finish my story on the first time with a boy. I will try to get it before the weekend is over. I want to finish it cause I was so in love with the boy and him being my first real boyfriend he taught me so much and the way he held me was really great. So I will get to that before the weekend is over I hope. Mikey will be having some big news soon and I already know but I am going to let him tell it as soon as he gets all the details worked out.


Is anybody into the Winter Olympics Games? I sure am I love them as much as the Summer Games. I will do a little posting on them as I can. What did you all think of the Super Bowl? I thought it sucked and had some bad calls. Next week me and Mikey will have our first of many Nascar reports. I know what your thinking oh great a couple gay redneck boys talking about Nascar who would have guessed. That's right folks we are into Nascar big time so be looking next week for our first Nascar report. I want to say Hi to all the new readers and the few that has left a comment or two. Please feel free to leave a comment if you like what we do let us know hell even if you don't like it let us know that also.!

One other thing I heard this in a song today and thought wow what a good verse. I think me and Mikey feel this way about each other. Mikey I Lost It.

No one can make me cry
Make me laugh
Make me smile
Or drive me mad like he does
It's like a curse that is the cure
Better or worse, one thing's for sure
It's real love and I don't know what I'd do
If I lost it

Oh, if I lost it
I don't wanna lose it
0 Responses