Jack This

I got this email from someone I wont say their name I don't want to give them any props but what they said just ticked me off. I have never hid the fact that I jack off. Every guy does it some just don't talk about it. My Dad told me show me a guy that says they don't jack off and I'll show you a liar. Anyway this guy gave me down the road cause I talk about it so openly and I don't hide the fact that me and Mikey have phone sex almost daily. I mean he lives in another state and we do what we have to do to get us by until we meet again.

Am I a bad person cause I talk about jacking off I think not. Hell I think I am good at it and if I every did a video of me jacking off I bet I could make a lot of money with it. I guess it just pissed me off that he would write me a email and give me down the road for something he does himself daily I bet. The chicken shit's just not got big enough balls to admit to it. I know I am going to catch hell for this post. Here I go again talking about sex on this blog. Oh well when I get done with this post I'm going to call Mikey and whack the hell out of my cock. So there you have it what my plans are.

I know last year I was into American Idol more than this year. I was into it when it first started but I don't know this year I just lost interest in it. There are some good singers on there but nothing like last year that stuck out for me. I guess that's why I am not into it so that's why there hasn't been any post on the show this year. Another thing I just don't have a lot of time to sit down and watch a lot of TV. I do have my favorite shows that I watch and if I can't I record them to watch later. I don't have any weekend plans other than talking with Mikey and resting my knee the damn thing just kills me sometime. I guess I should get it taken of soon.

Later from Atlanta.
0 Responses