Havin A Blast!!

Ok I am having a blast up here with these hillbillys (haha) Only a few people will understand why I said that. This is gonna b a short post also coz were going up in the mountains to do some campin that's right brokeback style. Sleepin in a tent and bathin in a creek now who would ever think I could do that. Hey I like camping just never done it rough style. It will b fine coz Mikey will b there 2 protect me! I will have pics from the trip in the mountains to share with ya'll.

I want 2 say thanx again 4 the birthday wishes made me feel really good and the emails and ecards u guys are awesome! Lets c oh nascar yesterday my friend that I went 2 school with lead some laps and had a chance 2 win the race until they went pass the alloted time 4 the race. Unless u watch nascar u wouldn't get it but they have to try 1 time 2 have a green white checker finish so the fans get a cool ending well there was a late wreck and that sent them into overtime so 2 speak and my friend ran out of gas ended 18th I think it was. I was so pullin 4 him coz I went 2 school with him and we became friends after we got out of school. Well I have bored u enough with nascar talk.

Here r a few pics and I'll have more later this week.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just drivin thru town!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mikey stop here and got me some roses awww!!!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some things in town.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok this is Mikey's house now does it look bad? I don't think so now tell him he had nothing 2 worry about did he?

Later from Montgomery!
0 Responses