My 2 Cents

I have 2 say my 2 cents on this topics and I know I will piss a few people off but I have a right 2 my opinion. As everyone knows what happen over in England with the terrorist tryin 2 get on planes and blow them up American & British planes. I don't need to go into all the details on the story I know most of u already know the details. First off I want 2 say thanx 2 the British authorities for stopping this in its tracks it could have been nasty.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I next want 2 say I am sick & tired of this having 2 b scared 2 travel anywhere coz these terrorist hate us Americans so bad. I am tired of my Dad being called away in the middle of the night not knowing where he is going or when or if he will ever come back. I know it's his job but I am not happy bout it. I am sick of are troops being in Iraq fighting a losing battle when they should be over in Afghanistan getting bin laden.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am sick of people jumpin on Israel for doing what anyone would do when you have terrorist coming at you defend yourself. It's sad to think all the crap that's going over there comes down to religion. It says in the bible that the end of time is near when all nations turn on Israel. I'm not makin this up look it up! Israel and it's people are God's chosen land and people it's all in the bible and if you believe in the bible you have to believe in this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know I am just worked up over all this hate in the world. Not just over there it's going on here also. I don't see it every stopping I think it will only get worse. Iran is looking for a reason to attack Israel only thing stopping them is they know the USA would jump them. Then you have China killin dogs coz there so stupid to get the dogs shots to stop rabies. North Korea what can you say about that idiot?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok I'm done have a good ......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Later from Atlanta!

I get most my news from...
CNN
USA TODAY
FOX NEWS
CBS 46

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses