Gone 4 a Bit

Even tho it's still like 2 weeks away me & Mikey decided to take this time away from blogging and puters and all that stuff so until the move we will be very quiet over here at boys are ugly. After the move we got some changes come up 2 this blog got some offers from other companys and stuff have 2 work out some of the details but things look good. It might be a month we are gone me and Mom is running down to Florida at the end of the week 2 clean and paint the new apartment and take some things down and do some shopping for things 4 the new place. Just keep checking in from time 2 time u never know when we might throw a post up maybe a pic of a beautfiul sunset or a pic of my pretty ass! haha had 2 thorw that in I know Mikey thinks it is anyway! Well that's it 4 now folks don't forget us and we will be back soon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh Mikey said he had 2 get 1 of these trucks just 2 move my clothes that anit right now is it? hehe I'll never tell!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later from Atlanta soon 2 be Tampa!
0 Responses