Pride & True Colors


Wow my Mom told me last night she got tickets for the True Colors Tour she said she got them when they went on sale but waited to surprise me and she did. I only wish Mikey could go but he told me 2 go and have fun. I am taking my Brother and his friend and my best friend Kate I know we will have a blast. The concert is at Chastain Park for those that haven't been there this is a wonderful place for a concert its outdoors and the sound is just wonderful I can't wait! Mikey release date is the 27th and he is happy and so am I home in time for the 4th of July. We don't have plans but just having him home is what we both need. As far as I know right now I on will be on the Coca Cola stage this Saturday at 12:00 noon for pride. That was not set in stone they told me might change to the WaMu stage so check back if there is a change I'll post on here. I am gonna be talking about coming out at an early age and how it was in school and being on a swim/baseball team. Also I am gonna speak a little on Mikey and the accident and how long can heal and no matter what life throws at you with love you can past anything. Monday there will be a post with a big announcement so check back in for that.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Later from Atlanta!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
0 Responses