From Miami




I have nothing 2 say.
Sorry!
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Ryan,you guys have a real good time in Miami and don't worry just cheer Matt on to victory and we'll all feel better. hahaha!


  2. Laurie Says:

    I will hug you squeeze you tight
    I will love you every night
    You will fall and I will be near
    Never fear I'm right here!
    ya know like UNDERDOG!

    Loves you Babe!!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!


  3. Well I hope you are having a good time in Miami Ryan!


  4. Carl Says:

    Ryan,

    You have had your share of heart breaks. I can't tell you that it will never happen again.

    I can tell you that it is easy to forget once you find someone. Finding the person is the real challenge.

    Enjoy the race and the trip to the UK.


  5. Polt Says:

    I hope everything's okay, sweetie. Big old Polty HUGS coming your way...


  6. I love the blue heart :) Enjoy...