I hate cable

Charter is a piece of CRAP! You
name it I don't like it. Why do I still
have them then? Good question.
It really is because they don't have
FIOS here yet.
I pay $120. a month for the following:

1) channels to be removed so we have
less of them.
2) RUDE customer service
3) So they can turn it off and say
I didn't pay my bill
4) to spend the day waiting for
a tech to come fix it.
5) so I can get ALL the junk mail
I could ever want.
6) for the remote and the box to
stop all communication with each
other

I'll stop there.

Happy Friday to all and to all a good
weekend.
2 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    I hate the cable company so much. I have Comcast. I have dropped almost everything with them. I have the lowest possible tv service and I pay $15 a month and I worked a deal to get my high speed internet for $19 a month for 6 months. I can't wait for FIOS.


  2. I hate Timewarner Cable, which is why i'm now on Satellite :)