Last Post This Year

Photobucket

I just wanted 2 do one more post before we head off 2 do some camping. I know I won't have time and when we get back we will be heading 2 the airport for the game. I just wanted 2 say thanx 2 ya'll for a good year the high's and low's thru it all ya'll were there with me. The year is ending on a awesome note I am back with Mikey and that's all I ever wanted. Speaking of Mikey he is finding things 2 play with on the new puter I got him I'll show you what he did with my pic at the end of this post. I also want 2 say 2 all the haters and all out there look at the pic coz u can kiss it! Well skip that coz I don't want your lips near my ass! Please be safe this weekend and return here in the new year I am sure my roller coaster ride will be an awesome one! Remember if you drink 2 much call a cab!


Later!

Photobucket
9 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    Be safe kiddos! You know me! Don't
    show it if ya don't want me to
    pinch it. You know what I mean too.
    Loves ya both TONS!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Happy, Healthy, Peaceful and Loving New Year to you, Ryan, Mikey and Corey, and all of your peeps!

    Have a great time camping--you know, you can zip 2 regular-size sleeping bags together to make one big cozy one!

    Enjoy the game, and the beauty of the Arizona desert. There's also some amazing shopping in Scottsdale, Ryan, if you have the time!

    And thanks, Mikey, for sharing your creative computer talents--that truly is a beauty-bootie!

    love you guys!!!!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Oh such a sweet Ass! Lucky Mike. haha! Don't you dare zip two bags together! One bag is plenty of room for two grown men to get to know each other well. I expect to hear on the Weather that a strange thing has happened. All the snow in one area melted and steam came up. The Ranger said it was two young men camping but he can't figure out how they generated that much heat! Happy New Year to all and to all a good night! Ed


  4. Uncle Gerry Says:

    Well, boys, you sound like you have a full few days ahead of you. Have fun but don't melt all the snow. I will be watching the crowd shots at the Fiesta Bowl to see if I can spot ya!


  5. Have a great time camping and I am SO happy you are back together!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    http://JonCox.Multiply.com
    Have A Happy New Year!!!! :o)
    Have a lot of fun camping you two. I love what Mikey did with your pic! VERY CUTE! :o) Have fun and be safe. Take care & have a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR Ryan, Mike & Corey!!!! :o)
    ~Jon~


  7. Sexy Duet Says:

    Have a great time camping and I wish you and Mikey a happy New Year full of love, happiness and laughter.

    Ms SD


  8. Anonymous Says:

    ACK! I didn't the ecard sent to you or Mike in time to say Happy New Years!! :( I hope you had fun though.


  9. Anonymous Says:

    Wow!

    I know that butt!

    Have a great 2008 guys!

    Love

    Jacky