Ya'll

I find it so very funny that you would think people would pick on me and Mikey for being gay but I swear we get picked on more for they way we talk. When were out shopping together that's another story by itself getting Mikey out shopping the things I have 2 promise 2 do just 2 get him 2 go. Anyway people ask where ya from? That southern draw u have u must be from the hills. I always want 2 say what hills? Ya know I speak my southern english very proudly I am not ashamed 2 be from the south and I'm sorry if I have a southern draw that drives people crazy oh well that's just me and I am very proud 2 be a southern gay man with southern english coming out of my mouth!



Ya'll come back now ya hear!
9 Responses
  1. Uncle Gerry Says:

    There is something about a soft spoken man with a southern accent that just melts my butter, talk away my friend.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    So just where is it that folks think you talk funny? Maine? Minnesota? Surely it is not West Virginia? I love to hear a southern drawl and a Boston accent. If I could get Matt Damon to move to Alabama with me I'd be in hog heaven, ya'll. Ed


  3. Laurie Says:

    I rather prefer a southern man
    or woman. I was born in N.Y. and
    have been in TX for almost 30 years
    and my hubby likes the N.Y. accent.
    I on the other hand can't stand it.
    I love my family and talk to them
    but when it comes to what I want to
    hear...a nice southern voice is for
    me.


  4. D-Man Says:

    Next time that happens, just look at the with a straight face and say, "I don't know what y'all are talking about... I'm from Chicago..."

    Where my mom's family is from, we had one wicked down-east accent that is considered humorous by most. I think it's hot - as is yours, I'm sure. So there.


  5. A Lewis Says:

    I don't care what y'all talk like....long as you get your clothes off -- fast, good, and proper....the way any southern gentleman would do.


  6. jimm Says:

    Hey Jethro,
    Accents are kinda difficult cuzza my hearing. But the southern drawl is the easiest for me to hear, even over what i am familiar with here in the frozen north. Anyhow, I hope all y'all enjoyed the game today!


  7. I love my southern accent! After moving to MN I get the funniest looks. But if I see them looking - I turn up the twang just a little bit!


  8. A southern drawl is adorable! Pay the haters no mind!


  9. Polt Says:

    I'm from south central Pennsylvania, just minutes from teh Maryland border. I was in Erie PA twenty years ago, and one of the people swore up and down i was from Tennessee or Alabama because of my accent.

    *SIGH*

    HUGS...