Can You Guess

Ok what started out Monday and my birthday I thought was gonna be a shitty day coz I am not big on my birthday. I know I should be happy but the thing I stress over is getting old and not being able 2 stop I know I know get over it haha. Anyhoo I thought Monday would be another boring birthday my Mom was suppose 2 fly in and so wasn't my friend well Mom didn't come in she not until this weekend but my friend did and was he ready for a party he being going thru so stress and needed a break and he was bound that he and I was gonna have a blast and boy did we. We made are way all over Florida it seems like it and boy did I ever drink 2 much but 2 days worth man I made it home last night and I just died right then and there. Believe it or not I woke this morning and I'm not sick or anything like I am ready 2 go again haha not! Hell maybe I don't know haha!

Oh I have a visitor coming today she at the post office and my friend is picking her up for me who is it it's Helga & Jack if you want 2 know who that is go visit Laurie's blog!
Can you guess where we was?
Later from Florida!
6 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    I forgot what you looked like with
    clothes on!!


    FIRST BISHES!!!


    HUGS!!!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Could this be Key West?


  3. Carl Says:

    Were you at the clothing optional hotel in Key West?


  4. Anonymous Says:

    You guys drove the length of Florida and out to Key West? Damn, that is fine.
    On the map florida looks like the USA's Penis. You went all the way down it and out into the drops of juice. There is no better place for Gays to live than on America's Penis! ed


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Damn, I was gonna ask who the little hottie was, but it's...it's...YOU?! Damn. I mean, DAMN! I live in the wrong end of the state.


  6. I am glad you had a good time with your friend! Hey the 21st is a BIG one so glad you did it up right!

    Can't wait to see some Helga/Jack pics! Helga is a very good guest!