My First Card

After a week off I find it hard getting back into the groove of things its funny really when I'm sick in the hospital for a week I can get right back 2 things but go away for Thanksgiving come back and try please my ass is still dragging. Anyway I'll be fine by the end of the week so my Parents called yesterday 2 see how we were doing and they told me that they are thinking about coming here for Christmas. OMFG! I can't say no it's there house really but I am not sure I just thinkin what I have 2 do and get ready before they come. I think the reason why they might be coming here is Kadin don't think he will get that week off coz they gave him Thanksgiving and they know I won't come up if he can't so I think there thinking they will come here so we all can be together. Good idea I guess Kadin told me to go on up but I can't do that and leave him at Christmas time just not me ya'll know that.

Did any of you do the black Friday thing? Of course I did me and Mom hey I did manage to get the most wanted toy of the season can you guess what it is? The reason I bought it was I was thinking about making some extra cash by selling it on ebay. I know don't seem right but I'm sure I'm not the only one doing it and besides I am trying to make it on my own without the parents help and I look at it as a way 2 make a few bucks. So can you guess what toy it is? I'll post a pic of it on here soon but hey take a guess! Oh I got my first Christmas card of the season it's from Ed he is been a friend and a fan of this blog for a long long time has watched me grow from a boy to man so Ed thanks for being a friend and 4 the card! Remember start looking for your cards from me I'll be sending them out this week!
Later from Florida!

Update: My cousin called me from another state and I guess deer season open yesterday and he called 2 tell me about a deer he got or I should say shot he knows I hate hunting but he seems 2 call every freaken year 2 tell me about it. I understand hunting but saying that I don't like it just don't seem right 2 me least my cousin don't do it for fun he does eat what he kills but it anit right still. So any hunters out there try hunting without a gun make it more fair you bitches!
6 Responses
  1. Laurie Says:

    CARDS!!! S*#T! they'er sitting
    on the table waiting for me to
    start them...UGH!!! They may
    not make it this year....

    HUGGIE SNUGGLES!!!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad you liked my card. I hope it made you smile, youngun. I hope Kadin gets some time off of work for Christmas. OMG! the parents coming to visit. Hide the naked pictures of Johnny Hazard and the statue of the giant phallus. Oh wait that's just me. Please, Ryry, send some warm air up this way, 'Mkay? huggles, ed


  3. A Lewis Says:

    We headed out at 7am onFriday and bought a portable Navigation/GPS system for the car. Loving it, in spite of the fact that I don't NEED it....just a WANT.


  4. A Lewis Says:

    PS....and you know full well what I want for Christmas....so why don't you send it to me! You know my email address. Use it.....hehehe.


  5. jimm Says:

    I did read where some guy shot a buck, approached it, then it got up and speared him with its antler. Feel better???


  6. Dear Lord I have to take the picture for my cards this week-end get those little !@##$$$ sent out. Can you tell i'm stressing???!!!!