Friday Bitches Ha Ha

Ok thought I would just wish everyone a peaceful weekend safe & fun too! Thanks again for all the support, emails, comments and cards on the passing of my Grandma. It's still hard I know it takes time and the advice from ya'll I'll take as much time as I want for grieving I love her and miss her really bad. But this weekend I am gonna remember all the things she did to make me happy and laugh I think she would want that. Also I wanted to tell those that don't know but I am on twitter now also myspace (links to find my twitter and myspace on the right------> I was thinking about facebook what ya'll think about facebook anybody have it? Let me know what you think about it love it hate give me your input thanks!

Don't forget Budweiser shootout Saturday night 8pm on fox Reed drew 3rd don't forget his new number is 43 his sponsor for this race will be McDonalds please for me pull for him to win it!Later from Florida!

UPDATE: I started a facebook account the link is on the side ----> Add me I'm still working on it but add me anyway!
8 Responses
  1. Carl Says:

    Change to Facebook


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I have a Facebook page and it's okay. Isn't 43 Richard Petty's old number? That is a lot to live up too. Have a sweet weekend. ed


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Have a good weekend.
    RE: Facebook and Myspace. I use both. Myspace wins in customization but Facebook even with its blah design can be fun.


  4. ryan field Says:

    I'm on facebook and twitter. I like them both. It took a while to "get" the point about twitter, but once you figure out what you want from it, it's not that bad.

    Pulling for Reed.

    Have a good weekend.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Laughing is great! After one of my Grandma's funerals, we all gathered together and told silly stories and happy remembrances about Grandma (the adults were also drinking!)--and there was a lot of laughter with the tears. Grandma loved to get silly and laugh, so it was just perfect!

    weekend hugs to you and K


  6. Mcdonalds wow! Go REED! Also I dont have a facebook or twitter, I barely keep up with my myspace since I am so busy. But in anycase I hope you have an awesome weekend and have a coke n rum for me, maybe 2 lol.

    Peace!


  7. Honey you know i'm pulling for Reed always! I'll even eat at Mcdonalds to support him (ha!)


  8. Martin O. Says:

    I have all those accounts--'cause I'm geeky like that! :)

    But I don't visit Facebook or Myspace too much. For me, Twitter is by far the best of those three! Have found many cool & interesting websites through Twitter and many times even breaking news will appear there before it gets on the main news channels/sites.
    If you use Firefox, check out twitbin (http://www.twitbin.com/) It adds a Twitter sidebar to the browser so you can see & send "tweets" and while browsing other sites.