The Week Update

I am so glad it's Friday I don't really have any plans well cookout with the neighbors but that's about it I think Kadin said he had a shift this weekend but I can't remember. Um not sure really what to post about today my mind has nothing on it right at the moment oh please save the jokes haha! Oh thanks for making my neighbor (Wallee) feel welcome to the blogging world! Thank's Detours for an awesome karaoke night! Oh yesterdays post as much as I love my Sis Patti's guess and I love that song and it could fit me wasn't right I was feeling blessed look at the drawing it's a boy with wings maybe flapping with the feathers going all over and the light coming down from above maybe saying be good I just feel blessed thanks for the good guesses tho. On the other post about the TV shows do you want me to just tell ya or you want to keep guessing? Some of you have one show down and some of you have the other show so just leave me a comment here and I will tell ya or just keep guessing however ya'll want to handle it. Guess that's it just have a fun & safe weekend and who knows I might throw up a weekend post!Later from Florida!
Oh Mom thanks for the card me & Kadin loved it!
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    You're not the only one who feels
    blessed...I know that I am...

    I just had to be a little more
    personal when letting you know that
    I do think about you and I worry
    just as much every day...

    I love you Baby Boy and I wouldn't
    trade you for anything ever...

    'Mom'


  2. ryan field Says:

    I like surprises. I want to keep guessing. It's more fun that way.

    A hint would be nice.

    American Idol

    Ugly Betty

    ?

    Have a good weekend.


  3. Ryan Says:

    um a clue i have talked about these shows before. another clue it's neither one you guessed this time ryan. keep trying!


  4. ryan field Says:

    D. Housewives

    Heros

    ?


  5. American Idol & Flashpoint? Maybe its American Idol and ER. I am not sure buddy... lets get to chatting again... i miss that :(

    Angel


  6. I know its american idol but it could also be sordid lives... but I dont think their giving that show anymore...plus its not on the list. hmm


  7. Anonymous Says:

    My two very best favorite TV shows are Seinfeld and Will & Grace, now what? LOL.
    Say most of the time when I try to comment there are no letters above the word verification box but it still wants me to put them in. Since I'm not a mind reader it hasn't worked out so far. I comment when I can. If I'm being a pest just block me all together, I would. ofe (old fart ed)


  8. I had to get caught up on Wallee, I need to add him to my blogroll.

    Hmmm I hope someone gets it. I hate to guess but I love to make someone else guess. Go figure? LOL