Let It Be

5 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    A beautiful song. I've always liked it. But I've never seen a video, just heard it on the radio. So it was very interesting to see them doing it. As always, seeing the musicians brings out different things that are going on, like when George and John add vocal background, or George plays.

    I hope the talk about sorrow and brokenhearted people isn't where you're at right now. But if it is, I hope the words of wisdom help you through it.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I really wish you would talk to
    me...You may say you're doing fine
    but I need to know for myself...

    I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    'Mom'


  3. A Lewis Says:

    One of my favorites. Of all time.


  4. As the previously gentleman said: “I hope the talk about sorrow and brokenhearted people isn't where you're at right now.” All the best.


  5. I guess I will always have a special spot in my heart for the Beatles!