A Really Good Post

While I'm out being sick check out my buddy Travis's Blog.

All Nighter Wannabe

His latest post Letter One A new endeavor you should really read it comes from the heart just a great post! Stop by check it out leave him a comment trust me you will like him and his blog a lot and he's cute!

Still feeling like crap got a doctor's appointment later just hope it's not bad news. I don't know if I could handle a hospital stay right now just too much going on. I'm hoping for the best Mom told Tyler last night he knew something was going on. He handle it pretty good Mom said so anyway wish me luck with the doctor and stop by and read Travis's post I'm telling you it's really good.

Later!
2 Responses
  1. Travis Says:

    Thanks Ryan for the awesome shout out. Lol.

    I hope you get to feeling better... It's no fun being sick. (I know, I'm captain obvious. Haha)

    Travis!


  2. Octavius Says:

    I do wish you luck mate, I hope everything works out.

    Hugs, Courage and Honour!

    Octavius.