Black & White

This cold is kicking my ass but thank God it's not been so bad I end up in the hospital like I normally do. I been going back and forth to the doctor so he can keep checking but this is the first time that I have every let it run it's course and it has me lost but in a good way.

Anyway I have been doing a lot of web surfing and I have found some really cool and sexy pictures that I will be sharing with you in the next few days. I have found that black and white photos are really sexy. I wish I knew who took these pics or who the people were in it so I could give credit to them.

Set 1 Enjoy!



If any these photos are your let me know so I can give credit where it is due!

Later!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    woo hoo! B&W's can be cool....


  2. Bret Says:

    Glad your feeling better!!!

    Thanks for posting the pics.


  3. ryan field Says:

    Nice pics. The one where they are in the woods could have been me a couple of times...but it isn't :)