Dude Where is Your Cell Phone

Wow Christmas is over with and a New Year right in front of us. There is some changes coming for ahead for me and my family I see them and will deal with them as they come. I see me finally having to be an adult and do adult things as much as I'm going to hate it. I also know I'm going to have to change the way I live and somehow teach Tyler how that works also but I think he may have got it cause we talked over the weekend and he wants to look for a part time job to help so maybe he gets it better than me.

We had a good Christmas it's mainly about Tyler and my sister. Yeah I have a sister for those that don't know I don't talk about her much on her because of her age and her privacy. I didn't talk about Tyler much until he decided he wanted to blog he had his own blog for a while and decided he didn't like it much. But that open up me talking about him more openly on here. But all in all we had a good Christmas Mom & Dad was here with us but not at the same time I think they did run into each other once but they were nice to each other.

I got some clothes and gift cards yeah I know me getting clothes funny right? The boy who is naked most the time. But I needed some for work that's what I ask for so it was all good. I need to make a statement here cause people don't seem to get it or understand it. I do not have a cell phone! I use to I didn't pay the bill dad did but he told us if we wanted one we had to pay for it and I was like fine we wont have one. Well Tyler went 3 days without then started bitching so I went and got him one.

I was going to get me one but the one I wanted they didn't have in stock said it would be 3 weeks before they got it in well it was over a month and when they called I told them sell it to someone else I changed my mind. I went a month without a cell phone and it didn't bother like I thought it would now its been almost 4 months and still don't miss it. If I need to make a call or something I use Tyler's of Kadin's I made it crystal clear to everyone I didn't want a phone for Christmas if I got one I would take it back.

I understand that cell phones are good thing to have sometimes. I was married to mine that I find now was a bad thing. I sit and watch Tyler with his and when we go out to eat hell a family can't sit and talk to each other because they are on there cell phones texting or facebooking or looking at websites. That was me I was just as bad as the rest or the people but now I cut the stings I'm good and don't miss it. So for those that ask and then think I'm crazy I don't have a cell phone so no need to ask for the digits and if I did I wouldn't text you anyway I hate that more than anything!

Later!
4 Responses
  1. YoungTeen Says:

    Hey sweet blog ^.^


  2. ryan field Says:

    I have a cell, but can't get reception where I live...lol. I can get it a mile away, but not on my own property. And being that I work on the computer all day long the last thing I want is a cell phone with internet access and a texting plan. It's only for emergencies with me.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Same here with me. I've got a cell phone and it's STRICTLY for emergency's when I'm out in my car or truck (lioke for break down's on a road trip to the keys or worse, an accident). I cant be bothered to walk around with that stupid thing attached to me ear ALL DAY like many people do.... I've got my house phone if I need to call someone.
    Great blog buddy !! Glad to hear you all had a great Christmas !!! Jon Winship


  4. Anonymous Says:

    How we should all start the year:

    It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. A human hair can hold 3 kg. The length of a penis is 3 times the length of the thumb. The femur is as hard as concrete. A woman's heart beats faster then a man's. Women blink 2x as much as men. We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. The woman has read this entire text. The man is still looking at his thumb. Repost if this made you smile..."

    Lee