Love You Grandpa

11 Responses
  1. A Lewis Says:

    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Ryan. All of my best to you and your family as you pass through this tough time. xoxoxoxo


  2. JD Says:

    Ryan... I´m so sorry for you loss!
    My thoughts are with ya! Jd


  3. naturgesetz Says:

    My condolences to you and your family.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Yes, your grandpa will be watching over you. Look for the signs, he will leave them there for you. Condolences to you and your family.


  5. My sincere condolences, will pray for you both tonight.


  6. jimm Says:

    Ryan and family, sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. Cherish the good times.


  7. elise Says:

    My love and prayers for you and your family, Ryan...


  8. ryan field Says:

    Sorry for your loss, Ryan.


  9. Eric Says:

    My thoughts and prayers and lots of love and hugs go to you Ryan.


  10. Anonymous Says:

    My condolences to you and your family Ryan !! My heartfelt feeling go out to all of you. You will be in my prayers tonite buddy!! *hugs* Jon Winship


  11. Jay Ross Says:

    It is a difficult time when we loss a loved one, but it was a good thing you did by visiting with him in his final hours. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.