The Greatest

So Kadin always plans and surprises me with something awesome on Valentine's Day and this year he did not let me down. The best part of this is we didn't have to go far to have a wonderful time. So yesterday we were at home and Kadin was doing his normal stuff and that included the xbox. I was beginning to think he hadn't planned anything. Finally it was getting close for me to head off to therapy he came in said you ready to go I said yeah as ready as I will be.

We got in the truck and headed to my therapy class when all the sudden he turn a different way and I ask where you going/ He said sit back you will see! I knew there was something up then he drove out toward the beach and he finally said no therapy today. We pulled up in front of this hotel/motel type of place on the beach and he said did you think I forgot? I said for a moment I did he said I told you that a valentine's day would never pass that I wouldn't show you how much you mean to me.


We went inside to our room and there was rose petals on the floor and on the bed a trail to the bathroom with roses and chocolates and petals floating on the water. He said were going to have a special night. I found out that he had Tyler and Max come out earlier and set things up even brought my guitar and our suitcase. We went to dinner on the beach and came back to the room and soaked in the tub for a while before we ended up making the best love ever.

The point is this if your in relationship you don't have to spend a lot of money or even go far to show the person you love how much you love them and want to spend time with them. There are many bed and breakfast places out there and even if you can't find one of them a motel/hotel can be a wonderful place if you make it a nice hot bath together just talking maybe having a glass of wine. The point is just make the time and show the love!

Peace & Love
5 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Sounds like you had fun!!


  2. T.J. Says:

    aww how sweet


  3. elise Says:

    The love you and Kadin have for each other makes the world a sweeter, brighter place!!!!


  4. mary gresham Says:

    Wonderful man, Randy does the same kind of stuff for me. Ryan we are very lucky to have these gret guys in our lives!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Very cool, Ryan. What a great pair you are!

    Peace <3
    Jay