The Weekend and Other Plans

Okay I need everyone help on something I know nothing about. Have Ya'll heard about this herbal incense and potpourri stuff kids are buying and smoking? I don't much about it other than you can buy it at a store and it's legal. I know some people that smoke it and it makes them high as hell so is this like pot? If someone was hooked on it how would a person get them off it?

Kadin and I along with Tyler went to the flamingo Saturday night was the first time in about a year and a half and they have changed a lot most of it in a good way a few things they changed kinda sucked but got to have a little bad to get to the good. I have to say they are up on there security they stopped Tyler twice and ask him for his ID. So they got that part under control.

The new code bar was really cool I could see me dancing in there half naked lol only if Kadin would let me haha. Got some upcoming plans were going to be at sawmill for a couple weekends in a row. First weekend were going to be there for the body painting Kadin in so into that and then Memorial weekend were going to be there also. Any place were I can get naked and let it hang out is where I want to be lol.

Also this summer I'll be hitting some Nascar events as soon as I get them picked out I will let Ya'll know so maybe if your close to the track you can come out and hang with us. Well that's about all I got this time will try to post more soon!

Hugs!
6 Responses
  1. Austin Says:

    I think you're talking about this stuff, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabis

    There's a harsher, "new" version talked about here: http://hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Synthetic-marijuana-products-from-Salina--2

    The basic stuff seems to not be too bad done in moderation, but the "potpourri" version seems to have a lot of issues. My concern would be the fact that the guy making it hasn't told anyone what's in it, so you've got no idea what you're putting in your body. "Natural" is misleading: arsenic and cyanide are natural; heck, oleander is common plant. All three will still kill you.

    Have fun at Sawmill.


  2. Doug Says:

    it has been banned in 13 states so far. I have seen reports on tv about people dying from it.


  3. mary gresham Says:

    Ryan, this is some bad shit. No matter how "legal" it is, its putting kids in hospitals right and left. Was e have a friend who decided to use it instead of the real thing, his kidneys shut down and he was on dialysis for a month. Its not worth the health risk to anyone, I would honestly rather see William smoking pot than using this crap. Its not natural, it is really nothing more than the same shit you burn to make a room smell good, treated with all kinds of chemicals. If you know someone that's using it, please try to get them to stop, if you can
    As for the body painting at sawmill, damn, but I wish I was closer to y'all cause I would def be there.
    Nascar, again, wish we could actually hang out for a weekend at an event, but likely wont happen. Now, if y'all get to TMS, it might be a possibility that we could come meet you and hang somewhere besides the track, or even meet you somewhere here in Louisiana when you pass through, if you drive. Keep me updated on that and Randy and I will see what we can do about it.


  4. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Ryan... The state of Florida has been trying to ban this crap for over a year. But since it is a mixture of things... every time they ban the ingredients today they change them the next. ABC here had an interview with one of the MFG. of it in Tampa and he says he doesn't care if it puts people in the hospital or not.. he will keep making and selling it as long as he keeps his recipe legal.
    As far as the rest of your plans.. have a great time. You deserve to have a fun time with Kadin and your family.


  5. elise Says:

    Just wondering why Max wasn't with you at the Flamingo?


  6. Ryan Says:

    thanks yall for the info!

    elise max had to work is why he wasnt with us.