Memorial Weekend

Sorry still not in the blogging mood like I used to be and facebook well I'm still out on that not sure if I want a new one or not. Maybe just take some more time away from all the social media stuff and when it feels right again I will start up blogging again on a regular basis and start a new facebook.




I'm going away this weekend with some friends they rented a cabin in the woods and invited me and Riley. I did have plans to stay at the sawmill but them plans weren't mine and I didn't rent the cabin so I'm sure it will be used by someone else. All I know is I want a nice weekend away from everything I think it will do me good.




I'm still planning on a trip over to England maybe in late June or July. All I know is I want all of you to have a wonderful and fun, safe Memorial Weekend. Take all your problems and put them away for the weekend they will be there again on Tuesday just don't take them into the weekend and have a good time! I'm sure I will be tweeting some so if you don't follow me on there you should!




Peace!     

5 Responses
  1. ryan field Says:

    Glad you posted something. I've been thinking about you.

    Have fun this weekend and be safe.

    Wish I could go to England with you!!


  2. naturgesetz Says:

    Enjoy the weekend. I'm sure you'll give a thought to what it's all about — honoring all who gave their lives in defense of our country.


  3. elise Says:

    My dear Ryan---Have a calm, safe and enjoyable weekend! mellow hugz.......


  4. ryan field Says:

    For some reason you popped into my head and I figured I'd stop by. Hope ur having a good weekend.


  5. In the 1980s Galeries make improvements to Chanel replica 2.55, the small buttons replaced the double C, in the original pure metal straps leather interspersed, also improved the cortex, the new 2.55 born - is called Chanel Classic Flap. Since then, the price of this bag is like sitting on a rocket soaring! American one blogger wrote that she was in 2010 when, with 2650 dollars to buy a Classic Flap, a month later, the package would have gone up 345 dollars. 2012 years later, her bag price has become a 4900 dollars.Boy Chanel replica handbags is Lafayette launched in 2011 autumn and winter package, with traditional feminine handbags different. It has just has soft design, bursting out with a unique neutral appeal. It is a low-key introverted, slightly boy temperament, can freely carry two ways, full of personality and large round metal link chain convergence, exudes a sense of retro bronze metallic; rectangular clamshell to car suture trim, the bag CHANEL top side slightly convex floating six letters; package buckle inspired by structuralist inspired both ancient gold and silver metallic color, double C Logo of the locking buckle bag located in the middle, causing the legendary Chanel unlimited desire.Distinguish between 2.55 and Classic flag on the watch buckle, Chanel 2.55 using square padlock, Mademoiselle lock, express Coco unmarried life identity.Replica Chanel Classic Flap lock double C shape, the shape is one of the symbols of the elements chanel.The first uses a leather Chanel 2.55 interspersed with metal chain, Lafayette later engraved 2.55 is all metal straps, and Chanel Classic flag on the continuation of the leather metal interspersed chain.