A Little Something

I have been having issues with blogger even had my friend Ryan Field helping me trying to figure it I have some posts that I wrote that I will be posting some happen a few weeks ago but I want to post them anyway. So if things seem a bit out of date if your following me on twitter of facebook its cause of the issues with blogger.

This happen a few weeks ago..........

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update I know I've been bad about posting I hope someday I will get back to it like I use too. Um lets see still going to the doctor it was going well for a while but he kinda pissed me off last week so I don't know if I'm going to stick with this one or find another. He said something that just pissed me right off and I ended the hour with him early and the next day he tried to pick it up again and I just told him I'm not talking about that and he said it needs to be address and I said well if that's all you think then I will find another doctor. For now he did move on but I know he will want to go back and talk about it again. Also a week ago or so Mikey came down for a long weekend he didn't stay with me but we did hang out and it went very well we have talked a few times on the phone it was nice to see him and work some issues out. He was glad he came he told me and to be honest I was glad he did too. I know some of you that follow me on other networks have ask about Riley and whats going on between us. Well right now were friends with benefits I've been honest with him and he has been with me and for now it works.

Guess that's all for now peace and love!
5 Responses
  1. naturgesetz Says:

    Glad to see you're still around and that you've been seeing the doctor.

    Here's a question for you to ask yourself. We don't need to know the answer, but it might help you deal with the doctor. Why are you so unwilling to talk about the thing that pisses you off?

    I hope you have a good Fourth of July.


  2. elise Says:

    I hope you work out your issues with the doctor, Ryan----I know from my experience that when a doc started to piss me off, it was probably because I was in denial about something or intentionally avoiding a tough issue.

    Glad to hear you and Mikey are talking. How is he doing?

    And you seem to be feeling better--true?

    Take care...and hugs....oh, and I forgot to thank you for the birthday wish last week! Thank you!!


  3. jimm Says:

    The issue the dr brings up, have you talked to anybody about this issue? Friends? Family? I know sometimes they want to get to your core being, what makes Ryan ryan. I couldn't share my darkest place with my own counselor. And that was my mistake.


  4. Ric/Teddytoy Says:

    Hey Ryan.. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better ... I'm not going to tell you what to do with the doc ..you have to be comfortable with who ever you decide is right for you.
    Always remember that I care about you as well as many others...
    HUGGZZZZ


  5. ryan field Says:

    You're back. I check but didn't get here in the past few days. I need to read ur posts. They make me feel nostalgic in a way. You are a pioneer in personal blogging. Own it :)