When I'm Gone

I know I went off on some of you on twitter and have just dropped off the face of the earth but I have my reasons. I will explain a little bit here but after I do please respect me and follow my wishes. Over the years doing blogging, facebook & twitter I have made some great friends and people I respected and come to trust. I wouldn't give that up for anything. I have also came across some right down crazy people.

It's no secret that I lived in Florida and even the city I live in Bradenton I stop hiding that a long time ago. I even went as far as trading Christmas cards with some of you even mailed out different items that I gave away. Never did I think I would have a nut job out there that would stalk me and my family but I guess I was wrong. I don't blame anyone but myself for this I went overboard on posting things.

Because of this and I can't go into details and to be honest I don't want to I have decided I'm done with making my life public as far as blogging & twitter goes. I care to much for my family to put them into danger over some nut cases out there so I'm done with making my life public. I'm going to finish the project I'm working on and just blend in with the rest of the world. Were even moving at the end of this month but I'm not saying where.

Just wanted to say thanks & goodbye to everyone who touch my life in someway or the other. I know what your thinking oh he's done this before but always comes back well this time I'm done trust me this is my finally post on here and the next time I come to this blog it will be to delete it.

Thanks Again Peace and Love!    
14 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    It's been great getting to know you, Ryan, as well as Tyler and the rest of your family. It really is a shame that some nutjob out there had to ruin it for you.

    You know how to reach me if you ever want to, please feel free. I'll leave it to you to reach out if you so desire. But I do understand your position. I hope you have found another wonderful house with a pool and an eight foot fence and no two story houses anywhere nearby! HAHAHAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay


  2. Polt Says:

    It's a shame things like that happen, but, well, that's the society we live in.

    Best of luck, Ryry. You have my email and address, stay in touch sometimes.

    HUGS...


  3. Doug Says:

    I was just thinking about you and wondered why we haven't heard anything from you. I hope you find the stalker and get him arrested.I hope we can stay in touch. I will miss your blog but it is for the best to keep your family safe.


  4. naturgesetz Says:

    Well, Ryan, I'm glad I got know you over the internet, and I hope you'll have much hapiness. As with everybody who comes across my blog, the main thought I want to leave with you is how much God loves you and wants you to live in that love.


  5. It was great to have known you Ryan..you are remarkable person/friend..I wish the best for 2013 and the years to come.


  6. Mind Of Mine Says:

    If ever there was a reason for quitting blogging. Geez louise...

    Hopefully, once this is resolved you can come back, with a little more discretion.

    See you soon.


  7. jimm Says:

    I've been following you for a number of years and enjoyed your posts. I hope you will drop in at my blog once in awhile. Maybe even comment. Otherwise, I'm gonna miss ya!

    Always your friend,
    jimm


  8. Anonymous Says:

    I haven't been following you as some of the others, but I do think of you as a friend. You are always so full of life and on top of things (no pun intended).
    We all will miss you but wish the best for you and your family.
    Take care and to quote Mr. Spock "live long and prosper".
    Tom F.


  9. I'll miss you little brother. You know how to get a hold me if you want to.


  10. surakmn Says:

    I'm sorry to see you go - I've enjoyed knowing you over the years. But I understand you have to care for yourself and your family's safety and a some time off, incognito, is probably a good idea.

    You know how to get in touch, and I hope you will when you need an ear or even just to chat sometime. Take care of yourself. You have a lot of people who love you, don't forget that.
    Take care!
    Greg


  11. Jay Ross Says:

    Ryan - I'll miss you. Your many wonderful posts brought me many smiles. It's sad to know there are vindictive people. They are unhappy and want to drag others down with them. Above all stay safe.

    Hugs,

    Jay


  12. ryan field Says:

    I guess I'm late to the post. I understand. I've had death threats myself. I'm sorry it had to come to this. The Interent is like the old Wild West in many way. I hope we can keep in touch down the line.

    I had no idea any of this was happening.


  13. elise Says:

    Best wishes for you and your family, Ryan. Please promise to take care of yourself! And let me know how you are doing!

    love you!


  14. RayMan Says:

    Yeah, some "lifestyle" dipshit hacked into my blog as well; and right now [since I can't drop this one from my "Following List"] I'm in the process of totally tearing down my Blogger account.

    Good Luck, \
    .................."FOGGY"