Happy and Sad

Well Im back home now safe and sound. Started out at about 5 this morning Ryan had classes at 9 he had to get back to Atlanta. Traffic wasn't bad at all it being so early in the morning. The last 3 days have been the happiest of my life. Everytime I look at him I can't help but smile even all his pics I have I look at them and he brings a smile to my face. It was sad kissing my baby goodbye though. I didn't want to let go of him but I have his pics and theirs always the phone. I thought I would give you a few details of how the last 3 days went blow by blow so to speak.

Friday Evening
I made to Ryan's house about 6 p.m. and met all his family. Mom,dad,brother and sister were all great. We sat and talked for a while then he showed me around the house which is beautiful. Then we went up to his room. Not much to tell up here really,just kidding. We made love everywhere the shower the floor the bed to many times to count really. Didn't get but a couple hours sleep but who needs it.

Saturday
We woke up about 8 and both had ass for breakfast. Nothing like a taste of my baby's ass to start the day off right. Ok so we did eat breakfast with the family. No cream in my coffee please I already had mine earlier. Started out for his house at Savannah Beach about 10 and made it there about 2 in the afternoon. Didn't see much of the beach only as we were going to the house. We never left the house again until it was dark. We spent the next 4 hours or so cuddled up kissing and making love. At about 6 in the evening we did manage to put cloths on long enough to go out to eat. We got back a couple hours later and Ryan wanted to watch his favorite The Wizard of Oz which I also love. So we cuddled up on the couch naked under a blanket and watched that till about midnight. Had to hit pause several times things kept popping up we had to take care of. He wanted to go out on the beach and mess around and since it was late no one was around so we did. Making love to him out there just the 2 of us on the beach was like heaven. Looking up at the stars as he was inside me it was almost like a dream. Then when he finally cummed in me I really did see stars. His tight little ass fits my cock just perfect like they were made for each other. Im surprised he didn't wake people up the way he ways moaning and screaming as I finally cummed in him. Went back in and fell asleep in each others arms.

Sunday
We woke up and had what I thought was our goodbye sex which made it even better. I also had more ass for breakfast damn Im gonna miss the taste of that after having it 2 mornings in a row. We had breakfast than I was about ready to leave and he talked me into staying another day to watch the race with him. I couldn't say no to him he looked so cute and sad standing there with all 9 inches hard as a rock wanting me to stay. So we messed around till the race started then cuddled up on the couch to watch it. It had 2 long cautions for big wrecks which was great. Just enough time for a quick blowjob. If your wondering yes Ryan swallows and so do I and if your not to bad I told you anyway. His boy Brian did good finished 6th my guy Kasey did just ok he finished 13th. After that we ate dinner and then just more of the same kissing and cuddling and of course sex. Your probably getting tired of hearing about it by now. We went to bed early believe it or not cause he had classes in the morning and I had to leave early.

Monday
We got up real early this morning and unfortunately had the goodbye sex for real this time. It was great of course. We said our goodbyes and kissed for the longest time. I didn't want to let go of him but I had to go. Im so sad now it's an 8 hour drive back up here and I bet I cried the first 3 hours driving back. Im back home now thinking about him constantly and sitting staring at his pictures and smiling. Theres always next time. One more thing I don't know why but my ass is sore. Could it have been from the long drive back up here?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses