Movin On

Ive decided I have spent enough of my time and energy on this whole mutiple people and blogs shit. It's behind me and Ryan as far as I am concerned. I know who Ryan is and was lucky to find him. Were going to have a great future together. I can see me being with him the rest of my life. To everybody who believes in Ryan and me thanks it means the world to us. Whoever don't your entitled to your opinion. I hope this is the last time it will be talked about. I got a temper especially when it comes to Ryan so I can't promise this is the last thing to be said on the subject. I just hope it is. I got a beautiful sexy boy friend to think about so that keeps my mind occupied. Ill be going back to my usual posts of showing Ryan how much I love him tomorrow. Here's something to get it started.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses