Early Christmas

My Christmas is coming early this year. About 2 weeks to be exact. Im gonna get to spend the weekend with Ryan and I can't wait. It's been 2 months and 6 days since I was with him last at his beach house if yall remember. I wont go into all the details from my last trip to see him. If you want to read them though you can go to the post titled Happy and Sad for all the details. This will be our first Christmas together and Im getting the best present in the world. Seeing him is all the present I want and need. Were gonna get to spend 2 nights together and do nothing but cuddle and make love. That's his ass in the bottom pic of HNT just picture my face buried in that sweet tight ass of his. OMG he tastes so good. I told him when I open the door I want to see him naked with a bow wrapped around that big hard 9 inch cock of his. Then Im gonna pull it off with my teeth and open my present. This is gonna be the beat present I ever got Thanx babe and I love you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
0 Responses