HNT/Christmas

I know lots of blogs do this and even though we said no more we thought we would give you something better to look at. Think about it would you rather see this for HNT or some yucky pic from a yankee?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm sure you all been hearing and reading about everybody saying "Happy Holidays" at all the stores really about anywhere you go. Saying "Merry Christmas" is not the right thing to do anymore it's not correct. Please this makes me so mad December 25th is Christmas Day not Holiday Day. Now I am not a big christian person and I don't go to church but I do believe in God. December 25th is the day we set up for Jesus Birthday it's been that way for years. I don't think it's correct to say Happy Holidays for it's Christmas Day we need to put Christ back into Christmas!

So I say to anybody that says to me "Happy Holidays" I say to them "Merry Christmas"

Last day to vote get your vote in stand up and be counted vote for Pam
Vote Here

Merry Christmas from Atlanta.
0 Responses