Life's a Bitch

Depression is also a bitch. Most of you that follow me from my first blog know I have fought with it for a long time. I am not embarrass to talk about. It's something I dealt with from when I was a little boy. I go see a doctor every week over it I take meds for it. Most the time I am alright and things go fine for a long time and then I start thinking about stuff and pull myself back down again. I did that on Christmas Eve and when I woke up Christmas morning I was a wreck. I really don't want to go into what I was thinking about. I will just keep that between me and my doctor. I do think this time of year is bad on a lot of people and like me I hope they have the help they need to get through it. Only thing I think about now is what I put my family through on Christmas morning when it was suppose to be a happy time I kinda made it sad.

So I hope you all had a good Christmas. Do you have any New Years plans? I would love to hear about them. I am not sure yet what I am doing I might just stay home let my brother have some friends over so my Mom & Dad can go out. I will let you know my plans as soon as I decided. Oh I got my copy of Instinct in the mail the other day. What can I say about it? It use to be a good mag I don't know what the hell they were thinking. Anyway got any ideas on what I should do with this copy?

EDIT: PIC TAKEN OUT AS FOR THE AGREEMENT THAT WAS MADE!
0 Responses