Monday,Monday

Here it is the start of another week. The only thing good about this week starting is gonna be the end of it. Ryan and his cute little mouth let some news slip that I was gonna share with you all. Im going to see him this weekend and then were going on to the Daytona 500. It's been awhile since I been with him so you can imagine how excited I am to be going. I still have a little surprise that even he don't know about. But Im not gonna say anything just yet maybe later or tommorow. He'll be surprised and love it I hope. This is not the big news I mentioned in an earlier post that is still in the works. When I work it out be sure Ill post about it.

Didn't really do much over the weekend. It snowed over the weekend so I stayed in. I got a couple pics Ill post of the snow. Oh yeah I did talk to Ryan both days so that was fun. Ok we did more than talk alright but you don't want to hear about that. The race I was gonna watch was delayed till Sunday because of rain. Both of our boys didn't even finish the race which sucks but maybe they'll do good Sunday in the 500. That's about it for now I may post later today about my surprise if not then I will tommorow for sure.


0 Responses