Good Friday so I'll Be Good

Good Friday is what they call this day and for the most part for me it is. I had a great Thursday and my weekend is planned out finding things to do so I wont miss Mikey so much. In other news I was a little taking away yesterday by a comment on a blog. I thought we were leaving things buried but out of left field we get tossed right back into the pot. Then later the comment was removed and now I guess I am suppose to act like it never happened. Well see for me that's hard. I don't know if it's a southern thing or just my up bringing but it's so hard for me to act like it never happen. Are me and Mikey on the mind that much that we have to be dragged back into the fire again?

All know is I am not going to let it mess up my weekend. I will deal with it at a later day and time when I decide how I want to deal with it. I am going out to the beach house with my Parents for Easter weekend. I tried to talk Mikey in to joining us there but he has to work this weekend. It would be so much better if he was there but I understand he has to work. I was wondering what do most of you do on Easter Sunday? Do you have family get together's? Do you go to Church? Leave me a comment or post it on your blog. I would like to know how you spend Easter Sunday. I think I will just end this post here. I'm sure I'll have something else before the weekend is over.

Later From Atlanta.

0 Responses