Sad / Braves

I got home yesterday feeling really sad I had to leave Mikey what a wonderful weekend we had together. I know a lot of people think it's just a sex hook up and for the most part it is but it's a little more than that to me. I know when I am with him he is the one for me he is my soul mate and I feel so bad when we have to leave each other it's like a part of me is missing. I know some of you want to hear about the sex details and later this week I will get into that. Hell maybe even share some pics with you but right now I have to get past the missing him so bad it hurts part.

When I got home my Dad had a surprise for me he got us tickets for the Braves home opener. So me and my family went to the game last night and they won. That's even better now if I could get my Nascar driver to win a race I would almost do a full nude shot and put it on this blog. Now I bet I got all you pulling for my driver to win a race now huh? I wasn't even feeling baseball this year until last night and now I am into and can't wait until the game is on tonight. I bet my Net Mom is into it already watching her team. I guess that's about it for today.

Later from Atlanta.


0 Responses