Maybe His Parents Were Serial Killers

What's the deal with people that makes them such assholes. I was ready to blow a gasket the other day over what that prick said about Ryan. Im not gonna mention his name, I wont give him the pleasure. Ryan talked to me and told me not to worry about it. Sadly he's use to name calling from grade school and the like. He told me not to comment on the jerks blog anymore. I couldn't help myself. It was the closest thing to getting my hands around his neck. I don't have a temper unless you say or do something to someone I love or care about. It's hard for me to understand how people can be so mean. I wasn't brought up that way even though I had a father that was a asshole and called me every name in the book. Maybe I seen what it did to me and don't want to repeat it. I always hear kids repeat what they see at home. Well that's not my case cause if I see a kid or woman being smacked around or verbally abused I have to say something. Anyway I promised Ryan no more mentioning you know who so the subjects closed.
0 Responses