Advice Taken

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gonna make this short we r getting ready 2 leave 4 the beach house 4 the 4th of July weekend. Mikey is on his way down I am so happy I can't wait 2 hold him, kiss him and just cuddle and move on form there! I want to say thanx 2 all the great comments & the support I can see now there r people that care and do believe. I am gonna take your advice and will blog when I want about what I want and those that don't like it can............ From now on hate comments or any negative comments will be taken down as soon as me or Mikey see's them people can write and talk what they want about us on there blogs I am not gonna lose it over this shit again. I am gonna win not them and I c all the help and support I have from my true blogging friends I can get pass this. So again thanx I can't say that enough when I was weak u were strong 4 me and that means a lot 2 me. Love you guys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I might not post again until after this weekend I want 2 spend all the time I can with Mikey so if we don't post forgive us. I want 2 wish all of u a very safe and fun 4th of july weekend!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lots of Thanx from Atlanta!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses