Quotes That Make You Laugh

I was thinking of trying something new for Friday's. I want to call it "Quotes that make you Laugh" I thought it might be a good way to start your weekend. We all could use a laugh from time to time right? So what you can do is leave your quote in the comments and we all can read and laugh and then later I will pick the best quote of the week and put it in one of my post with your name and a link to your blog. If it goes over well then I will do it every Friday or maybe once a month depends how it goes.

Here are some of my favorite quotes they are from Karen Walker from Will & Grace.

Honey, I'm busy, touch yourself.

Honey, what's this, what's happening, what's going on here?

Honey, you're simple, you're shallow, and you're a common whore, that's why were soul mates!

Martini, honey, and don't waste any space with those olives!

You're in a gay club with a nice ass, start shakin' that money maker!

Thanking God it's Friday here in Atlanta! Mikey will be here soon!!!!!!!
0 Responses