A Little of This & That

It's been a good week I guess even though I miss Mikey and he only been gone a few days. I been having problems going on with my ears again the hurt and r driving me crazy. For those that don't know I don't have total hearing and I am what they consider deaf I can hear some things but I need hearing aids to hear people talk. So later today I am off to the doctor find out what's going on. Oh when I talk 2 some of you on the phone u always crack me up when u say I like your southern draw. I like to say I speak Southern English and speak it proud!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I want to follow up a little on the Lance Bass coming out see a couple post below this one. I think people are missing the point. Has anybody stop to think the hell he lived having to live a lie. I have read the People's Mag that's coming out today. He had to lie to his family and his band mates he couldn't be honest with himself that had to be hard. I am so glad I have the Mom I do so I didn't have to live a lie. I say good for you Lance for finally standing up and sayin no more! You know you will have all the support you will ever need.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bass said the reason he wanted to come out in public now is that rumors "really were starting to affect my daily life. Now it feels like it's on my terms." He said that in the magazine think about what he said when the people of America stop treating other Americas like second class citizens then we won't have to worry about who's coming out and who's not. I think Bass coming out is a good thing gives us young people a role model now he needs to rethink and use his celebrity for the cause.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lance's Boyfriend!

Last thing is the stalker he was track down and talked 2 of course he lied at first but when they showed him the proof and threaten 2 take his puter and arrest him he admitted 2 it. Funny thing he told my Dad he had so much hate 4 me and didn't know why. He was given a restraining order to keep away from me wow 2 stalkers in 1 year I feel special! I bet he is reading this right now for now I am not gonna say who it is I am not sure I can. All I know is Dad told me 2 be careful on what I say about him coz I could get backlash. I will say this if you want 2 know and I think I can trust ya send me an email and I will let u know! No harm in that I reckon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Later from Atlanta!
0 Responses