HNT Game / Back Home

All of my vacation I spent with Ryan was the best time of my life. The 3 days we spent camping was awesome. It was to funny watching Ryan out in the woods running around the campfire and swimming in the creek naked. Showing him around town the local hangouts and where I went to school, he loved seeing it all. When we wasn’t camping we stayed in the hotel for the most part. There’s not really all that much to see in Charleston but there was plenty to do in the room.

I did go back to Atlanta with Ryan and spent the weekend. That was really fun hanging out with his family. Ryan his little brother and me rode his dirtbikes a couple times which I love doing. They had a big cookout Sunday which I really enjoyed. There was enough food for a army, I can’t remember ever eating so much. The wieners were smaller than Ive gotten use to though and not as juicy but I did leave room for a bigger one later that nite. I also had my first airplane ride which was a piece of cake. I don’t know what I was worried about but I was up all nite worrying about it. It seemed like it lasted no time and we was landing in Charleston. I got back from my vacation and went to work to find out my shift had been changed. I was working midnite shift but now Ive been switched to mornings. I don’t mind though staying up all nite was getting old. It’ll be nice to go to bed and sleep like a normal person.

HNT this week is a little game we wanted to play. Its called Guess The Pubes. The idea is to guess whos pubes and belly belong to who. Two of them are me and Ryan and one is a mystery guest we have used several times in the past.Heres a little clue about the mystery guest. He comments on most of your blogs and is real good with his hands. Can you guess which pic belongs to who?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses