Monday Blues Not Me!

Mikey is still here is why I don't have the Monday blues. This will b a short post today but later we will have a better 1 with more details. Some big stuff happen here and it's all good I can't 2 tell ya'll. So until later make it the best Monday u can!

Later from Atlanta.

For My Mikey

I love the way your so careless
I love how you don't care what you miss
I love the way your so patient with me
I love the fact that you let me be
I love the way you whisper “I love you”
I love the way you hold me too
I love the way you do your hair
I love how you don't care what you wear
I love how you always act
I love the way you tell the facts
I love the way you wont tell a lie
I love how I know our love can't die
I love the way we get along
I love how you know the right words to say
I love how you brighten up my day
Overall, I love everything you do,
And mostly I love, how in love I am with you!
0 Responses