8 Fans Suck!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes I said it Dale Jr fans suck they r the biggest and sorest losers I have ever seen. Of course I am gonna say something and of course I am gonna defend Brian but above all that let's do a little recap. In racin you have people u like and people u don't like I have been honest about not likin Dale Jr and Tony Stewart and if they don't win it makes me very happy. I even went as fas as sayin I hated them guys now before I get yelled again 4 hating just remember people hating in racin is way different then real life. Now back to Jr fans when Jeff Gordon crashed yesterday they cheer and made it know how happy they were this happen. Then Brian won and I'll get 2 that when he won they booed him. Think I am gonna just let that slide nope I am gonna b as redneck as them drunk toothless fatass trailer trash people.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even Tony Stewart's fans aren't no where near as bad as Jr fans. Let's face it and I know this will piss people off 2 know end but oh well. Dale Jr wouldn't have the fans he has now if it wasn't for his Dad getting killed at Daytona. I will say this much from what I have read Jr is not even mad over what happen just his redneck fans are. Look at what they did after Brian's win besides boo him they threw there water and beer bottles at his car they have done before to Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson hell I even seen them do it 2 Carl Edwards just goes to show there upbringing in you ask me. Yeah I'm pissed this sport is already looked at as a redneck sport then we have this trailer trash proven it. This is what Jr said about the racing and Brian's win. "Brian was just excited there," he said. "I'm not really that upset, I mean, that's just the way racing goes here and sometimes you come out on the good end of those deals and sometimes you don't." Now what do you think of that Jr fans?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Funny thing is the person that is mad Jimmie Johnson and in some way he has a reason 2 be upset with Brian I don't hear his fans crying do you? Look you hear all the time this is a racin deal well if the show was on Jr foot that's what his fans would be sayin so to all the Jr fans That's just a racin deal!!!!!!! Congrat Brian on your 1st Nextel Win! Reed's will come soon maybe in Atlanta!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tune in tomorrow or Wednesday I will give u the update from the doctor and I also have some other news I want 2 tell u about that happen over the weekend that tore me up I cried 4 hours over it.

Later from Atlanta!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses