Trick Or Treat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So how many of you are going out trick or treating tonight? Im just kidding I know most of you who read the blog are just like me and to old to go. I think I quit going out when I was 15 years old. I thought I was to old and it seemed like all the other kids were real young so I figured it was time to stop. Before we moved to town we use to come into town and go door to door looking for goodies. I lived on a little 2 lane road and houses were far apart so trick or treating was hard if we didn't come into town. Then you had the older kids riding 4 wheelers and dirtbikes terriozing the younger kids. Cutting down trees and pulling them in the road. So the town was our best bet for trick or treating. Back then everybody gave out candy and you could come home with big sacks full. When we moved to town a few years ago I volunteered to give out candy on Halloween. I just love seeing all the little kids in their spooky costumes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't believe its only 2 more days then Ill be heading down to Ryans then on to Florida. Seems like just yesterday I was mentioning it to yall and here it is. Its gonna be really cool having a whole house to ourselves. Wonder how long it'll take us to break each room in:) On another subject I had never really thought much about making a myspace page then somebody asked if I had one and I thought to myself what the hell. It wont hurt to make one so I did. I don't really know what Ill do with it but if any of yall want to leave a message or want to add me as a friend that'll be cool. Heres the link to it if anyones interested. http://www.myspace.com/mikeandryan4ever Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses