Happy Thanksgiving

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I was one of the millions of people traveling yesterday. Im getting to spend Thanksgiving with my favorite turkey. My mom wanted to spend the holiday with a sister of hers that I don't really like and I had somewhere I really wanted to be instead so I dropped her off and headed south. OMG the traffic was terrible bumper to bumper for miles. This will be the first of many Thanksgiving me and Ryan spend together. Hopefully soon I can say Im not a visitor and move for good. Thats close to coming true just a few more things I need to take care of up there first. Ryans mom was describing what all shes fixing for dinner. OMG shes doing it up good thats for sure. I all ready had some turkey when I got here but I got room for more.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ryan's all ready said he's planning on doing some major shopping on Friday so I got that to look forward to I think. Im not much for shopping which he finds hard to believe. He always says your gay aint you boy you have to love shopping. So he's teaching me the shopping ropes.

I found this cartoon and thought it was really funny. I know its a little naughty but were all adults.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope everyone has a wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving and don't eat to much!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
0 Responses