Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about the crazy way Ryan and I met. Actually I think about it all the time cause of just how crazy it is the way I found him. He stills say Im lying when I tell the story but its the truth. I was searching for gay blogs and typed in cute gay guys and his old Boy in Atlanta came up. Of course the first thing that caught my eye was how cute he was. Then we emailed and chatted online a few times but just as friends. Then we started talking on the phone. First time I heard his voice I was like OMG cute and got a southern accent. Could he be any more perfect. We talked 3 or 4 times a week after that and I began to realize how sweet and funny he really was. Then he got the idea of us meeting in person. I had found him in January and this was in September about 8 months later. He said he wasn't expecting anything great to happen or sparks to fly but it would be awesome if it did. So we met in Charlotte and as soon as I opened the motel door and seen him lets just say yes sparks did fly. No I didn't jump right on him and rip his cloths off. I may have done that if I could breath but it was like I was holding my breath and I realized I was doing it but couldn't stop. Really though Im much to shy to be jumping on anyone like that. We went out to dinner and talked about stuff we had in common like Nascar and football and baseball. We did finally go back to the motel room and yes we did do it. It was my first time and yes I and it was awkward the first couple times but I think I've got the hang of it now. So I was just wondering is it considered love at first sight if its a pic you see of the person and you don't meet them till 8 months later? Do any of yall believe in love at first sight?
0 Responses