Moody

I had an HNT post all ready but decided not 2 do 1 this week. I have been in this funky mood the last few days and don't know why. I got busted yesterday by Mom 4 not takin my meds but just didn't feel like takin them. My ears I don't even want 2 talk about them I am so pissed I just wished I could hear but whatever. I do want 2 say thanx 2 a few people I did chat with 4 tryin 2 cheer me up I got an email from 1 that had this poem in it and it kinda fit so I am gonna put it in the end of the post. I know 1 thing that is just got me so pissed but I don't want 2 talk about it right now coz I just don't understand it and it's got me all bent. I guess I shouldn't worry about things I don't understand or have control over. I will just end this post here thanx 4 the shoulder!

Moody in Atlanta.

An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends
of a pole which she carried across her neck.

One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was
perfect and always delivered a full portion of water.

At the end of the long walk from the stream to the house, the
cracked pot arrived only half full.

For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman
bringing home only one and a half pots of water.
Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments.

But the poor cracked pot was ashamed of its own imperfection,
and miserable that it could only do half of what it had been made to do.

After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it
spoke to the woman one day by the stream

"I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes
water to leak out all the way back to your house."

The old woman smiled, "Did you notice that there are flowers
on your side of the path, but not on the other pot's side?"

"That's because I have always known about your flaw, so I
planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back,
you water them."

"For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers
to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are,
there would not be this beauty to grace the house."

Each of us has our own unique flaw. But it's the cracks and
flaws we each have that make our lives together so very interesting and
rewarding.

You've just got to take each person for what they are and
look for the good in them.

SO, to all of my crackpot friends, have a great day and
remember to smell the flowers on your side of the path !




Oh 1 more thing don't forget this day in America History.
Pearl Harbor December 7, 1941

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
USS Arizona, Pearl Harbor Memorial, Hawaii
0 Responses